We are looking for someone to volunteer for the following :
Marketing & Sponsorship Manager
Passion for rugby alone won’t pay the bills. That’s where you can help. We need a volunteer to manage advertising and sponsorship programmes for the club – from pitch hoardings to shirt sponsors, and more! You’ll encourage companies to get involved in rugby in exchange for helping them promote their business at our club.
What you’ll get out of it:
In managing one of the most vital income streams for the club, you’ll take on a lot of responsibility which will help progress your career. You’ll meet a wide range of people and get great satisfaction from seeing the sponsorship deals you negotiated directly benefit the club.
Ideally, you’ll need to be:
– A good communicator
– Passionate about rugby
– A target driven sales person
– Business minded
– A good negotiator
– Efficient and a quick thinker
– Meticulous over the details
What you’ll do:
– Manage existing sponsor/advertiser relations
– Source and approach new potential sponsors
– Build business cases for possible partners illustrating the potential returns on investment in us
– Manage the advertising at the club – from hoardings to programmes
– Maintain the annual income and expenditure account
– Work closely with the Events and Commercial Manager to maximise opportunities
How much time it will take up:
Around 3-4 hours a week.